This information is found on the camper registration card that all campers must have filled out and signed by a parent/legal guardian.
Fees: $150 (includes room/board/insurance)
- Campers need to bring their bibles to camp.
- Campers must receive director's permission before leaving the campground for any reason.
- Boy's cabin area is off-limits to girls; girl's cabin area is off-limit to boys.
- Modest dress is required at all times.
- Except for bathroom use, campers are to remain in their cabins after lights-out.
- Staff members are available for counseling at any time.
- Use of cell phones and all other electronic devices which will disrupt camp activities are discouraged and may be denied at the director's discretion.
- In the event a camper is sent home for disciplinary reasons all fees are forfeited.
- Alcohol, tobacco, and any illegal substances are prohibited.
- All persons on the camp premises shall abide by the By-Laws of CYE.
- Ecclesiastes 12:1 Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near when you will say, "I have no delight in them" NASB
** The board of directors has adopted a policy of prohibiting pets at camp.
Registration Form can be downloaded here.